106 · Representative Documents: Policies and Procedures
University of Alabama
Alabama Digital Humanities Center | Policies
Policies | University Libraries
http://www.lib.ua.edu/digitalhumanities/policies[10/28/11 1:19:11 PM]
Support UA Libraries | Contact Us | Library Policies | Employment | Disclaimer | Feedback | RefWorks
University Libraries • Box 870266 • Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0266
©2010 The University of Alabama
How do I ...?
About UA Libraries
Equipment Projects &
Staffing Policies Registration Resources
Ask A Librarian
My Library Account
The operation and use of the Alabama Digital Humanities Center is governed by the
following policies. They may be amended at any time.
1. The facility is intended to support the activities outlined in the mission statement.
2. The facility is intended to support research activities in the arts and humanities, and
as such is not scheduled or used as a classroom or for instructional purposes other
than those related directly to supporting research.
3. Access to the facility is controlled by the ActionCard system; in order to gain access,
you must be registered with the Libraries. See Registration page.
4. The primary focus of the ADHC is on faculty and graduate student arts and
5. The ADHC is a multi-person/use space--there may be multiple small groups in the
room at the same time; thus, all participants must be aware of and sensitive to each