122 Representative Documents: Information for Authors and Editors
UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE LIBRARIES
ThinkIR Journal Proposal/Intake Form
9. Who is the journal editor?
10. Do you have an Editorial Board and if so, what are their responsibilities?
11. How do you plan to support administrative needs/processes related to the publishing of this
15. What will the review process be for this journal?
16. What is your primary source of funding for this journal (if not UofL)? Does this include any grant
Signature of Department/Unit Head:
Save this form and email to thinkIR@louisville.edu or click submit here.
Please also retain a copy of this form for your records.
12. What is your anticipated launch date for this journal?
13. What will be your publication schedule and frequency?
We strongly suggest setting a predictable schedule and adhering to that.
14. What will be your process for submitting articles to the journal?