154 · Representative Documents: Library Selectors
University of Connecticut
• meeting decisions and action items are documented, archived, and made available to the Libraries’
• regular updates are sent to all staff to keep them informed of the team’s work
• annual goals are established and reviewed on a regular basis
• appropriate data is gathered and distributed in advance of decisions
• the appropriate managers receive comments on each team member as part of the annual performance
The team reports to the Director for Library Research Services.
The team meets at least once quarterly, with meetings scheduled as far in advance as possible.
A recorder is selected at the start of each meeting from among the members. Minutes are made available to
all staff after review by the Council.