116 · ARL Statistics 2009–2010
PAGE FOUR – PERSONNEL AND PUBLIC SERVICES
PERSONNEL (Round figures to nearest whole number.)
27. Total Staff FTE (27.a + 27.b + 27.c) (27) ___________________
27a. Professional staff, FTE (27a) _____________
27b. Support staff, FTE (27b) _____________
27c. Student assistants, FTE (27c) _____________
STAFFED SERVICE POINTS AND HOURS
28. Number of staffed library service points (28) ___________________
29. Number of weekly public service hours (29) ___________________
30. Number of library presentations to groups (30) ___________________
30a. Is the library presentations figure based on sampling?
(30a) ______Yes ______No
31. Number of total participants in group presentations reported in line 30
31a. Is the total participants in group presentations figure based on sampling?
(31a) ______Yes ______No
32. Number of reference transactions (32) ___________________
32a. Is the reference transactions figure based on sampling?
(32a) ______Yes ______No