56 · ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2010–2011
PAGE FIVE – PUBLIC SERVICES AND LOCAL CHARACTERISTICS
33. Number of initial circulations (excluding reserves) (33) ___________________
34. Total circulations (initial and renewals, excluding reserves) (34) ___________________
35. Total number of filled requests provided to other libraries
36. Total number of filled requests received from other libraries or providers
PhD DEGREES AND FACULTY
37. Number of PhDs awarded in FY2010-2011 (37) ___________________
38. Number of fields in which PhDs can be awarded (38) ___________________
39. Number of full-time instructional faculty in FY2010-2011 (39) ___________________
ENROLLMENT – FALL 2010
(Line numbers refer to IPEDS survey form.)
40. Full-time students, undergraduate and graduate (40) ___________________
(Add line 8, columns 15 & 16, and line 14, columns 15 & 16.)
41. Part-time students, undergraduate and graduate (41) ___________________
(Add line 22, columns 15 & 16, and line 28, columns 15 & 16.)
42. Full-time graduate students (Line 14, columns 15 & 16.) (42) ___________________
43. Part-time graduate students (Line 28, columns 15 & 16.) (43) ___________________
On the web form, you will be able to add footnotes to individual questions, as well as footnotes that apply to your entire
institution. Please provide any information which would clarify the figures submitted, e.g., the inclusion of branch
campus libraries or any special projects which might cause radical increases or decreases. Please use the footnotes in
the ARL Statistics 2009-2010 for comparison if necessary. Please consult the Data Repository under www.arlstatistics.org
for a copy of last year’s footnotes. These can be found under “Data Repository” after you login to www.arlstatistics.org.
Please make an effort to word your footnotes in a manner consistent with notes appearing in the published report, so
that the ARL Office can interpret your footnotes correctly. Please use a concise sentence/paragraph format when writing
footnotes—do not use bullets or make a bullet list.
NOTE: Any change over 10% in any answer to any of the survey’s questions over the preceding year’s response (2008–09)
should be addressed with a footnote.
Submit the completed questionnaire by
October 15, 2011.
For assistance, please e-mail Martha Kyrillidou (email@example.com) or Shaneka Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel. (202) 296-2296.