Nonuniversity Library Questionnaire and Instructions · 99
11. The salary figures should be straight gross salary figures. Do not include fringe benefits.
12. Explanatory footnotes to the reported figures may be provided when necessary. Footnotes will be included
in the published survey.
13. Provide the name of the reporting library and the name of the person who prepares the report.
14. On the second page of the questionnaire (Part II) indicate the number of filled professional positions in each
salary range for fiscal years 2008–2009 and 2009–2010.
15. Use the newly available Web form for your data submission:
(http://www.formspring.com/forms/?661053–c6BynijupA). Fill in Part I on the Web and upload your file for
Part II through the same interface. NOTE: You must complete the entire submission in a single session. The
Web interface does NOT allow you to return and edit your information once it is submitted.
FormSpring pledges not to sell any collected information to third parties. For the complete FormSpring
salary survey by e–mail attachment from those users who may be uncomfortable submitting the files in
Please Submit the Web form by September 30, 2009.
For assistance, contact Martha Kyrillidou (email@example.com) or Les Bland (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
David Green (email@example.com) or Gary Roebuck (firstname.lastname@example.org). Tel. 202–296–2296 or fax 202–872–0884.