89 SPEC Kit 356: Diversity and Inclusion
UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE, KNOXVILLE, LIBRARIES
University of Tennessee Libraries Strategic Plan, 2017–2022
UT LIBRARIES STRATEGIC PLAN, 2017-2022 PAGE 1 AUGUST 2016
The University of Tennessee Libraries enrich and advance our community, the
nation, and the world by providing expertise and leadership in accessing, creating,
disseminating, and preserving knowledge.
In order to achieve our mission, the UT Libraries’ faculty and staff commit to:
• Serve our users with excellence and compassion;
• Encourage innovation, creativity and strategic risk-taking;
• Foster a diverse and inclusive environment marked by integrity and civility;
• Act as a good steward of our collections, resources, and space;
• Ensure equitable access to information; and
• Build partnerships that advance learning, scholarship, and community.
The University of Tennessee Libraries is an indispensable partner to every member
of the Volunteer community as they discover and advance knowledge, engage with
society, and strive for excellence.
at the Libraries
UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE LIBRARIES STRATEGIC PLAN, 2017-2022