ARL Statistics 2011–2012
This edition of the ARL Statistics describes the collections, staffing, expenditures, and service activities for the 125 members of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in fiscal year 2011-2012.
Table of Contents
ARL Statistics 2011–2012
- ARL Statistics 2011–2012 frontmatter 1
- The Newly Revised ARL Statistics Survey 5
- Research Library Trends 6
- ARL Statistics® Analytics 7
- ARL Library Data Tables 9
- Rank Order Tables of University Libraries 47
- Summary of Rank Order Tables for University Libraries, 2011–2012 48
- Rank Order Table 1: Volumes in Library 53
- Rank Order Table 2: Titles Held 54
- Rank Order Table 3: Total Library Materials Expenditures 55
- Rank Order Table 4: Total Salaries & Wages Expenditures 56
- Rank Order Table 5: Other Operating Expenditures 57
- Rank Order Table 6: Total Library Expenditures 58
- Rank Order Table 7: Total Items Loaned (ILL/DD) 59
- Rank Order Table 8: Total Items Borrowed (ILL/DD) 60
- Rank Order Table 9: Professional Staff (FTE) 61
- Rank Order Table 10: Support Staff (FTE) 62
- Rank Order Table 11: Total Staff (FTE) 63
- Rank Order Table 12: Library Investment Index 64
- ARL Statistics Questionnaire 2011–2012 65
- ARL Statistics 2011–2012 Worksheet 73
- Footnotes 77
- ARL Member Libraries as of January 1, 2012 131
- Bibliography 135
Buy access to ARL Statistics 2011–2012
You may buy perpetual online access to the complete contents of this individual publication.
Online access offers the following features:
- Search and read the full text online.
- Fast, page-at-a-time viewing that works in any web browser, and in web enabled handhelds like the iPhone.
- Exact page reproduction.
- Full text search with relevancy ranking to help you quickly locate passages of interest.
- All pages are easily bookmarkable for future reference.
- Download a PDF of a particular section or the complete publication for offline use on your computer, tablet, or other digital reader.
To purchase password access to this publication with a credit card, please log in to your existing account or register for a new account below.
To purchase IP access to this publication, please contact:
ARL Publications Distribution Center
PO Box 531
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0531
Please Note: Once the online publication has been accessed, your purchase can not be refunded. For questions, please contact the ARL Publications Distribution Center.
Price: $ 170.00
- Buy access to ARL Statistics 2011–2012 Buy access to ARL Statistics 2011–2012
Association of Research Libraries
21 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 800
Washington DC 20036
Questions or comments? Please contact email@example.com.