On this website you can access the full text of the Association’s flagship serial publications that have been published since 2006. Research Library Issues and SPEC Kits are freely available to all readers. Non-ARL members may purchase perpetual access to the ARL Annual Salary Survey and ARL Statistics titles. Online access offers the following features:
- Search and read the full text online.
- Fast, page-at-a-time viewing that works in any web browser, and in web-enabled handhelds like the iPhone.
- Exact page reproduction.
- Full-text search with relevancy ranking to help you quickly locate passages of interest.
- All pages are easily bookmarkable for future reference.
- Download a PDF of a particular section or the complete publication for offline use on your computer, tablet, or other digital reader.
- ARL Statistics 2014-2015
- ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2014-2015
- ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2014-2015
- Research Library Issues, no. 290 (2017): Library Impact on Undergraduate Student Learning
- Research Library Issues, no. 289 (2016): Campus Shootings and Library Safety
- SPEC Kit 353: Funding Article Processing Charges (November 2016)
- SPEC Kit 352: Collection Assessment
- SPEC Kit 351: Affordable Course Content and Open Educational Resources (July 2016)
- SPEC Kit 350: Supporting Digital Scholarship (May 2016)
- Research Library Issues, no. 288 (2016): Data Visualization in Research Libraries